Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday, 25 January 2008











As I was walking to the dining room, my luggage was being moved to the airport. After breakfast , we loaded on to buses to see the museum in Ushuaia, which had been a prison until it was closed by Juan Peron. I did a quick run through and got out because it was just too crowded. They then dropped us near the main street where we could buy more souvenirs. Fortunately or unfortunately I couldn’t figure out where I could put more things so I didn’t do any more shopping. After lunch at a nice restaurant in the hills above the city, we were taken to the airport for our chartered flight to Santiago. The flight was about three or four hours and now I am waiting to board the flight to Miami, which is scheduled to leave in about an hour and a quarter.

Fortunately my suitcase has not fallen apart yet and I’m praying that it makes it to New York.

Saturday, 26 January 2008

The flight to Miami left a bit late with the result that the plane arrived a bit late in Miami. I was concerned that I would miss my flight to La Guardia, but fortunately I made it. There was a problem with the cab driver finding me. Eventually I made it home.

No comments: