Thursday, January 10, 2008

AntArtica Minus 2

Muffin came home from the hospital today and according to her exhausted parents, she is doing well. Marla and Micah are in for an exhausting two weeks, but hopefully we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I tried to get the sea sickness patches. After visiting two pharmacies, I called my local pharmacy. My pharmasist said that the sea sickness patches are by prescription. Oh well I already bought dramamine. Hopefully I won't need it. I called American Airlines and determined that my lugage will not have to be transferred in Miami; that is, the airline will handle it. They also said that I can take my knitting. I'm starting a pullover for my little Muffin.

I packed all my medications in the back pack and did the laundry so Hermie will at least start out with some clean clothes.

No comments: