Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Japan - Traveling – 20120507

 

I’m off! Barbara Kufpberger was kind enough to drive me to the airport – JFK.  I asked her pick me up at 10:00 and she was right on time.  Since there was virtually no traffic, we made it to the airport earlier than I expected.  I zipped through everything.  I had a little trouble at security.  I kept setting off the alarm.  First I took the barrets out of my hair. Then I took off my watch.  Then I finally remembered the telephone in my bra!  I had about a three hour wait, but it wasn’t bad. 
I tried to reach Herman because he still wasn’t feeling well and was supposed to see Dr Mohrer. He never did get back to me, but I emailed Marla about forgetting to cancel my appointment with Dr  Tibaldi and she checked up on Herman.  Dr Mohrer told him to spend more time at home.guess he is concerned that he might be contagious.
The plane took off a little late, but not too bad.  The flight was fourteen or fifteen hours.  I tried to get up and walk periodically, but as usual the flight was quite boring, which is good.

No comments: